Welcome Members with Special Needs
The Syracuse Salt City Mid-Winter Roundup welcomes members with special needs.
- An ASL interpreter is provided for all main speakers starting at 5:30 pm Friday and continuing throughout the weekend.
- An ASL interpreter can be provided for other events on request.
- Special seating arrangements for members that are hearing impaired are provided for all meetings.
- Guides are available for the visually impaired, please contact Accessibility Advocates.The Holiday Inn is a wheelchair accessible building. All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
- Special Seating arrangements for the banquet can be arranged by contacting our Accessibility Advocates.
- Dietary concerns can be marked on your pre-registration or contact the Registration Chairperson.
- Large print copies of registration and program materials are available at the accommodations table.
For any questions, please contact:
Miki E. (315) 572-0489